Apply Kohlberg’s OR Gilligan’s theory to a person or fictional character.
Try to determine the person’s/character’s overall motivation for their actions. Then tell us what step(s)/stage(s) you believe that person/character are in and why.
POST TITLE/SUBJECT – Name of the person/character you are using or the title of your article and the date of publication.
Example â€“ Sherlock Holmes from Sherlock
Paragraph 1 – Summary
- If using a person or fictional character:
- provide a brief summary of the person/character
- If using an article it must have occurred within the last 6 months:
- Provide the Title and Date of Publication
- Provide a brief summary of the article and the person you will be analyzing.
- Obtain from a reliable source
- Must have been published the last 6 months.
- Include the URL and citation.
Paragraph 2 â€“ Application
Discuss the stage(s) or step(s) your person is/was in and why. The WHY/BECAUSE should be detailed and is the most important part!
Word Count – 250 words minimum – Include word count
Do not use quotes. Use your own words.
Example of Kohlberg application:
Summary first and thenâ€¦
I think Sherlock Holmes of Sherlock is in Kohlberg’s second stage, because…
Word Count 250