https://us.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png 0 0 admin https://us.essaywriters4life.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/output-onlinepngtools-6-1-300x59.png admin2020-10-03 02:21:422020-10-03 02:21:42module 04 course project job search documents
- Prepare a well-organized, 1-page cover letter. Please be sure to review cover letter template options in the General Education Lib Guides Cover Letter tabas a reference point.
- Prepare a well-formatted, 1-page references document. Review the sample template in the General Education Lib Guides Resume tab as a guideline. Using the template is optional. Proper punctuation and capitalization will be evaluated along with the following information:
- A minimum of 3 identified professional references
- Job title for each reference
- Current place of employment for each reference
- Preferred email for each reference
- Preferred phone number for each reference
- Prepare an application tracker using the provided template found in the in the General Education Lib Guides Your Job Search tab Be sure to include the following:
- Using 3 job search engines, list 3 job postings from each job search engine for a total of 9 postings. Only one of those job search engines can be Indeed, Monster Jobs or Career Builder. (Make sure your positions relate to your field of study).
- Complete the fields listed below within the application tracker. Use the date you completed the search as the date of application
- Job title
- Company name
- Contact phone or email
- Hyperlink to job posting
- Date of application
- Type of follow up
NOTE: be sure that you are submitting all three documents above.