In order to formulate your evidence-based practice (EBP), you need to assess your organization. In this assignment, you will be responsible for setting the stage for EBP. This assignment is conducted in two parts: an organizational cultural and readiness assessment and the proposal/problem statement and literature review previously done
Section A: Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment
It is essential to understand the culture of the organization in order to begin assessing its readiness for EBP implementation. Select an appropriate organizational culture survey tool and use this instrument to assess the organization’s readiness.
- Develop an analysis of 250 words from the results of the survey, addressing your organization’s readiness level, possible project barriers and facilitators, and how to integrate clinical inquiry, providing strategies that strengthen the organization’s weaker areas.
- Make sure to include the rationale for the survey category scores that were significantly high and low, incorporating details or examples. Explain how to integrate clinical inquiry into the organization.
- Submit a summary of your results. The actual survey results do not need to be included.
Section B: Proposal/Problem Statement and Literature Review
You developed a PICOT statement and literature review for a population quality initiative in the previous class. In 500-750 words, include the following:
- Refine your PICOT into a proposal or problem statement.
- Provide a summary of the research you conducted to support your PICOT, including subjects, methods, key findings, and limitations.
You are required to cite three to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style