What should one do if they become a victim of this type of crime?
What are some prevention types to avoid this type of crime? (You should provide 5-7 prevention tips with brief explanations as to how they work)
What are available resources for further education about this type of crime? (Provide 6-8 resources, they can be consumer groups, articles, websites, etc.)
my requirements are;
- Avoid fonts that are difficult to read.
- Use no font size smaller than 24 point.
- Use different colors, sizes and styles (bold, underline) for impact.
- No more than 6-8 words per line.
- For bullet points, use the 6 x 6 Rule. One thought per line with no more than 6 words per line and no more than 6 lines per slide.
- Use dark text on light background or light text on dark background.
- To test the font, stand back six feet from the monitor and see if you can read the slide.
- Graphics and Design
- Keep the background consistent and subtle.
- Use only enough text when using charts or graphs to explain clearly label the graphic.
- Keep the design clean and uncluttered.
- Try to use the same style graphics throughout the presentation. (e.g. cartoon, photographs)
- Limit the number of graphics on each slide.
- Limit the number of colors on a single screen.
- Bright colors make small objects and thin lines stand out. However, some vibrant colors are difficult to read when projected.
- Use no more than four colors on one chart. APA format