- A scrambled word game challenges the user to create three-letter words (nonsense words included) from five different letters. If a letter cannot be used in a word more than once, how many potential words can be created?
- How many license plates containing seven characters can be created from letters and numbers if the first two characters must be uppercase letters and the last five characters must be digits from 0 to 9? Repetition of numbers is allowed. Repetition of letters is not allowed.
- How many ways can you rank your top three movies from the 38 movies on your laptop?
- Show all your work so that the instructor clearly sees how you solved the problem.
- Make sure your final answer is clear and visible.
APA formatting catches: The title of your paper should appear in four locations (title page header, title page, body header, first line of body) and should be exactly the same in each location. Your title page header should be â€œRunning head: TITLE IN ALL CAPS. We drop the â€œRunning head:â€ portion on the other page headers. Please use in-body headings as well. All in-body headings should be centered, and all of your headings should be Level 1 headings.