Guidelines for Theatre Project
Students will give a 3-4 minute presentation in which they discuss their favorite theatrical play. The following elements of the work will be discussed in the presentation.
1. Identify the title of the work.
2. Identify the author of the work.
3. Identify the genre of the work, such as whether it is tragedy, comedy, tragicomedy, or melodrama.
4. Discuss main characters, plot and theme of the work and briefly summarize play.
5. Discuss why you chose the work.
This information must be typed in Times New Roman, 12 pt. font and double spaced.