Please create a 10 page POWER POINT pertaining to privacy in the workplace.
11th page must have sources cited.
Kesan, J. P. (2002). Cyber-Working or Cyber-Shirking: A First Principles Examination of Electronic Privacy in the Workplace. Fla. L. Rev., 54, 289.
Persson, A. J., & Hansson, S. O. (2003). Privacy at workâ€“ethical criteria. Journal of Business Ethics, 42(1), 59-70.
- Objective very clearly stated, the presentation has a strong central focus
- Strong awareness of main ideas
- Shows a good understanding of the assignment.
- Clear structure
- Great Introduction and Conclusion
- Uses ethical, legal, and social analysis and theories convincingly.
- Makes a convincing global analysis